The Responsible for the treatment of the data collected through this website (the “Website”) is GEDESE 2016, S.L., with N.I.F. B-66874645, address at Carrer d'Aragó 25, Local, 08015 Barcelona, which operates under the trademark AFT-R Barcelona (hereinafter, "AFT-R Barcelona") and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org .
For us it is essential to maintain the privacy and security of our users' personal data. We treat your personal data with a specific objective and only treat those data that are necessary to fulfill that objective. Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, as appropriate, the following:
- identification data (name and surname, e-mail, contact information, etc.);
- economic and transactional information (for example, payment or card information, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- commercial information (for example, subscription to our newsletter),
When we ask you to fill in your personal data, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. If you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy these services or features.
We inform you that the personal data that you provide through this Website or that we collect will be treated for the following purposes, or any of them:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Web. The legal basis to perform this data processing is the consent of the user provided at the time of submitting the registration form. We will process your data for as long as you maintain the status of registered user, being able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Respond to requests and / or queries made by the user through the various existing means of contact. The legal basis to carry out this data processing is our legitimate interest to attend them. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights on which we inform you below or with claims related to our products, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations. We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
- Keep you informed, even by electronic means, about the products, services and news of AFT-R Barcelona, as long as you have expressly consented to the processing of your data for this purpose, by checking the corresponding box on the collection form of data. The legal basis for carrying out this data processing is the consent of the user given for the reception of said commercial communications. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment the user withdraws their consent given for the reception of said communications.
- Manage your purchases through the Web, as well as the delivery of orders and possible returns. The legal basis for carrying out this data processing is the execution of the contract of sale that links us with the user. We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product.
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will keep them later duly stored and protected during the periods of conservation and prescription of legally foreseen responsibilities.
Your data will be treated with the appropriate degree of protection, taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent its alteration, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access and any other improper form of treatment.
AFT-R Barcelona will only disclose your data when applicable regulations require it. Out of these cases, your data will not be transferred to third parties without your express and written consent, in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data.
For the exercise of the rights of access to the data, rectification of the same, opposition to the processing of data, limitation to the processing and, where appropriate, portability or cancellation, please send a letter to: AFT-R Barcelona / GEDESE 2016, SL, c / Aragó 25, Local, 08015 Barcelona or an email to: email@example.com. In your request the sender must be identified, by name, surname, NIF and postal or electronic address. The exercise of the above rights may be exercised at any time, as well as withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
In any case, the user has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (or the corresponding control authority) if deemed appropriate.
Also, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you have provided us with your express consent, we may send you advertising of our products or promotions by mail electronic or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication. We inform you that you can revoke at any time the consent given to the reception of commercial communications by sending an e-mail to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org